Install the Staff Time app on your PC from this folder on the server. Just follow the default prompts in the installer.
X:\Computer Management\Programs\Staff Time\2.0\Staff Time.msi
You can start it using the icon on your desktop. Otherwise it will start automatically when your PC starts.
How to Use:
- Turn on your PC and the app will start automatically (if it doesn’t let management know).
- Select your name from the list. It should always default to your name unless you are on another PC.
- When you are ready to start working, press Start Time on the app. The app will always be open and on the desktop – do not close it.
- At the end of the day press End Time.
- You will be prompted to save your lunch break time. Default is 0.5 hours.
- The app will now close.
Note: If you plan to move to another PC or restart your PC, tick the checkbox and then press End Time. Your time for finishing will not be recorded. If you move to another office, start a PC, choose your name and the app will see that you have already started your time. When you are ready to finish for the day, click End Time and you will be prompted to save your lunch break time. Default is 0.5 hours. Then the app will close.
- If you forget to start, you will be prompted every 10 mins to start.
- If you are working 5 or less hours, it will automatically record a 0 hour break.
- You will get a reminder notification to end your time every 4 hours from when you started.
- It remembers your user and is linked into our database.
- Your data will be displayed to you in your DOC or SD Connect timesheet.